Hi, the is the wiki "HOME" for Hardison Lab. Everyone is welcome to edit it. This contains our laboratory protocols and other resources.
If you are a visitor and interested in the lab projects, please go this way to the Hardison lab homepage.
If you are a member of this lab, you can use your login name and password to access our database: HLab:HardisonData or view meeting notes.
CladiMo search tool for conserved motifs.
MAF browser - an interactive Flash tool for exploring MAF alignment files.
BX Browser - a mirror of the UCSC Genome Browser with tracks from Hardison lab added
Mery Browser - login required, a mirror like above with unpublished data
Various techniques and approaches get re-invented frequently. This section is devoted to keep that from happening.
- Illumina post processing steps
- Workflows for processing data workflows
- Quality metrics description
- Using GEDI maps
- File sharing or transfer methods login required
- R scripts
- Perl scripts
Publications and Posters
- Workflow poster for Genome Informatics 2013
- Hlab:HardisonData login required
- lab meetings login required
Computing at BX
Or, if you just want to have some fun here, well, usually we are not joking during work, but check this: For Fun